On April 27, 2018 Olinda Elementary will be holding its annual Spring Fun Run. The Spring Fun Run is a great event designed to encourage fitness and raise money for school programs and direct classroom support (helps teachers pay for supplies, field trips, and many other activities).
• Funds—$25 per child
• Note: $25 per student raises $8,000 for the school/students
• Transitional Kindergarten—2 laps
• Kindergarten—3 laps
• 1st grade—4 laps
• 2nd grade—5 laps
• 3rd grade—6 laps
• 4th & 5th grades—7 laps
• 6th grade—8 laps
Donations: Students collect sponsorship donations to support their school and walk/jog/run a preset number of laps as a goal to be healthy. Students are not limited by the number of laps they can walk/jog/run, it is up to them. They have 40 minutes to complete what they can.
• Cash or checks are accepted (please make checks payable to Olinda PTA)
• Credit cards accepted bleow
• Donations are due no later than May 4, 2018
Prizes: Students receive prizes based on a point system. For every $25 they earn additional points. There is no limit on the number of points possible.
• $25 = 1 point
• $50 = 2 points
• $75 = 3 points…etc.
• If you are interested in helping please contact Nicole Witt at email@example.com or sign-up at SimplyCircle.com, click “enter your invite code” (invite code: FQRRJY)
Event Agenda: April 27th
Running Times: TK-K—9:00-9:50 am
1st-3rd grade—10:00-10:50 am
4th-6th grade—11:00-11:50 am
For a printable Spring Fun Run packet complete with the information above as well as the Prize sheet, Sponsor form and prize form, please Click Here—->Spring Fun Run