FALL ASEP HAS BEEN CANCELLED due to our current distance learning protocol.
Contact Ellie: olindaPTAasep@gmail.com for refund info if you have funds that you need that were pending for Fall classes. We’ll have a similar lineup of classes when classes resume on campus.
The After School Enrichment Program is coordinated by Olinda PTA volunteers, with the goal of enriching the educational experience for Olinda students. Professional vendors and community volunteers host a selection of classes held conveniently after school on the Olinda campus.
Olinda PTA does not raise funds from this program, but actually subsidizes the cost of almost all classes, in order to make the classes more affordable for our families. We hope all students will find something of interest in the variety of classes!
Regular Registration: Sept. 10th-Sept 20th.
Late Registration: Sept 21st-26th. A $50 late fee will be added to each class.
No Late registration after the 26th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Classes Start Sept. 28th!
You must register for classes through Membership Toolkit (MSTK). You must have an account to register. Your MSA account did not transfer over from last year and everyone needs to create a new account, even if you are getting the weekly newsletter.
Go to this site to learn how to get a MSTK account: https://olindapta.org/support-us/subscribe/
Once you have your account:
- Go to: https://olindapta.membershiptoolkit.com/spirit_store
- Click on ASEP Registration to access the form for all available classes.
- There will be one form for each of your student. Choose the student to begin registration. If you have multiple students, you will need to repeat for each student.
- Click on each class and add qty 1 for each class you want to enroll into.
- There will be scholarship requests, chaperone sign up, along with the Emergency contact form and ASEP Policies that you must read and sign, before you can add to your cart to checkout.
- Go to your cart once you completed all your registration forms and hit checkout.
- Select payment method.
– Credit cards/Paypal: your spot in the class is secured upon checkout
– Cash/Check: click “pay offline later” to receive a printable invoice. Return your invoice, with payment, to the PTA box in the office. Payment must be received by 3/4 (or by 3/6 with $50 late fee per class) or your child will lose their spot in the class. Please make checks out to “Olinda PTA”. Submit your payment to the school office.
Chaperone/Scholarship applicants: If you choose to pay online and your request is accepted, we will issue you a refund by 3/13. If you choose to pay by cash/check, submit payment for the full amount owed. We will notify you on 3/13 whether your request has been accepted or not. You will have until 3/20 to resubmit payment for the correct amount. Your original check will be returned or destroyed based on your preference.
Questions? Contact our ASEP Chairperson, Mona Chin: olindaPTAasep@gmail.com