We need all hands on deck! The Olinda Fall Fun Fest is hands down our largest fundraiser of the year. You won’t want to miss this family friendly day of carnival-style games (wrist bands available), delicious food, and exciting performances.
We’ve consistently raised over $13,000 for the past 3 years running, so this year we’re upping the bar on our fundraising goal. All proceeds go directly towards providing much needed classroom funds to our wonderful teachers. Teachers are free to use these funds as necessary for things like: field trips, school supplies, classroom furniture, and student incentives/prizes.
The success of this event depends on the generous support of Olinda families in the following ways:
- Contribute to your class raffle basket: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Everyone came through and our baskets are now being finalized.
- WE STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS to run game booths at Fall Fun Fest. Sign up to help with your class game booth or volunteer for kitchen duty on the day of the Fest (signups will be posted at Back to School Night and then online in early September)
- Sell raffle tickets to friends!! Tickets can be purchased until 3pm on OCT. 19th (the day of Fall Fun Fest) family and community members (tickets went home on Back to school night with your child in September. More tickets are available in the Parent Room! Below is the proper Raffle basket numbers. BE SURE TO MARK WHICH BASKET YOU WANT ON YOUR TICKET!! All tickets are eligible to win a $200 cash prize!
- We NEED DONATIONS!! Accepting donations NOW!!
- Donate Pumpkins (mid-size) to our Pumpkin Bingo booth ( we need 25 in total)
- Donate or make cakes for our cake walk game booth (bring in on the day before or the day of Fall Fun Fest)!
- Loan us your pop-up (ez up style) shades, large ice chests.
- Donate snack size packages chips, water, sodas, juices for our concessions (drop off in parent room.
- Drop of in parent room by Wednesday, October 16th!
Make sure you’re subscribed to our mailing list to get email reminders and updates about when help is needed! Questions? Contact our FFF Chairperson, Erika: olindaPTAexecvp@gmail.com