We need all hands on deck! The Olinda Fall Fun Fest is hands down our largest fundraiser of the year. You won’t want to miss this family friendly day of carnival-style games, delicious food, and exciting performances.
We’ve consistently raised over $13,000 for the past 3 years running, so this year we’re upping the bar on our fundraising goal. All proceeds go directly towards providing much needed classroom funds to our wonderful teachers. Teachers are free to use these funds as necessary for things like: field trips, school supplies, classroom furniture, and student incentives/prizes.
The success of this event depends on the generous support of Olinda families in the following ways:
- Contribute to your class raffle basket
- Sign up to help with your class game booth or volunteer for kitchen duty on the day of the Fest (signups will be posted at Back to School Night and then online in early September)
- Ask local businesses to donate gift certificates or other raffle prizes. (Be sure to take our donation request letter with you! Copies can be found in the parent room.)
- If you or someone you know owns a business, consider renting a vendor space at the fest. Rental fee is only $40 for the entire day!
- Sell raffle tickets to friends, family and community members (tickets will go home with your child in September, contact us if you run out)
- Donate chips, water, sodas, juices to our concessions (drop off in parent room 1-2 weeks before event)
- Donate Pumpkins (mid-size) to our Pumpkin Bingo booth ( we need 25 in total)
- Loan us your pop-up (ez up style) shades, large ice chests, and electric roasting pans (drop of in parent room 1-2 weeks before event)
- Donate or make cakes for our cake walk game booth (bring in on the day before or the day of)
Make sure you’re subscribed to our mailing list to get email reminders and updates about when help is needed! Questions? Contact our FFF Chairperson, Erika: olindaPTAexecvp@gmail.com