The PTA brings together parents, family members, the principal, and teachers to share thoughts and ideas about programs and activities that benefit children. When you become a PTA member, you can make a difference in the lives of Olinda students. It is our goal each year to support our students and school with an increased PTA membership that better reflects our whole school community. With your help, we can make this happen!
Joining the PTA allows you to:
- Become part of the team working together to improve our school community
- Help choose Olinda programs and events
- Have input in the Olinda PTA budget
- Vote at Olinda PTA meetings
- Receive the inside scoop on school district news and information
- Learn about curriculum and academic performance of Olinda students
- Be proud of supporting your child’s school community
- Be a volunteer role model
- Receive exclusive PTA member perks & discounts
How to Join
Simply pay your $20 dues in the Membership Toolkit (MSTK) online store.
Or fill out a PTA membership envelope (available on the counter outside the front office), include membership dues of $20/person (please make checks payable to Olinda PTA), and return it to the office staff.
Thank you in advance for your participation this school year!
For questions or information, contact our Membership Coordinator, Brianna Offill, at: email@example.com
Now thru Oct. 25th
Buy a PTA membership before 10/25 and your student(s) name will be displayed on their class gumball machine poster. Students can earn multiple gumballs, so encourage family and friends to join too! The class with the most gumballs per student wins an ice cream party! Click here to join today.