The PTA brings together parents, family members, the principal, and teachers to share thoughts and ideas about programs and activities that benefit children. When you become a PTA member, you can make a difference in the lives of Olinda students. It is our goal each year to support our students and school with an increased PTA membership that better reflects our whole school community. With your help, we can make this happen!
Joining the PTA allows you to:
- Become part of the team working together to improve our school community
- Help choose Olinda programs and events
- Have input in the Olinda PTA budget
- Vote at Olinda PTA meetings
- Receive the inside scoop on school district news and information
- Learn about curriculum and academic performance of Olinda students
- Be proud of supporting your child’s school community
- Be a volunteer role model
- Receive exclusive PTA member perks & discounts (español)
How to Join
Simply pay your $20 dues in the Membership Toolkit (MSTK) online store.
Thank you in advance for your participation this school year!
For questions or information, contact our Membership Coordinator, Laurel Lopez, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become A member
Ongoing for the 2020-21 school year
This Fall, we had parents buy a PTA membership before 10/23 to win their class a Wendy’s Kids Meal and Frosty Drive-Thru Party! Congratulations to Ms. Hockman’s 3rd grade class for having the most members! You can still become a member! Click here to join today.