Olinda is excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit as our primary communications tool starting with the 2020-2021 school year.
Please create your account so that you’ll be able to choose your communications preferences. You’ll also be able to make purchases, sign up to volunteer and much, much more. Please Note: All families planning to register students for ASEP classes must have a MSTK account!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to https://olindapta.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button. (If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.)
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
After you’ve set up your account, be sure to download the Membership Toolkit App and enable push notifications on your mobile device
Like us on facebook to receive event notifications and reminders
Questions? Please contact our communications officer, Dave Zuckerman: olindaPTAcommunications@gmail.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.